Category: Hosting a Room Party FAQ
- The party can only be open during stated hours and only if there is an AD badger on site to badge for entry. They will only check convention badges, not ID.
- You are required to check the ID of everyone you serve.
- Nobody is allowed to leave the room with a drink in hand.
- Serving alcohol to someone who is already visibly intoxicated is known as over-serving.
- We will not hesitate to get the Minneapolis Police involved if there are reports of underage drinking or over-serving. You are liable to the police for any underage drinking or over-serving.
- For more information, please review Minnesota’s liquor laws and statute.