All hotel rooms are reserved through the respective hotel partner via their online systems. Please only use these systems to reserve a room as it will ensure you are counted among the Anime Detour blocks.
Hyatt Room Rates
|Standard Room (2 Queen Beds)
|Standard Room (King Bed)
Rates are valid Thursday-Sunday(Monday Checkout).
- Reservations for Anime Detour Hotel Rooms require a Two Night Minimum Stay (Friday and Saturday night) to qualify for the reduced Detour rate.
- At least one person staying in your Hotel room must be registered with Anime Detour in order to qualify for the reduced Anime Detour block rate.
- The person paying for the room does NOT have to be registered as an Attendee for Anime Detour (ex. The parent of an attending child).
- A hotel room is NOT a guarantee of a membership (nor does the price of the hotel room include a membership) for Anime Detour. Anyone staying in your hotel room that is NOT registered with Anime Detour will NOT be allowed access to the convention/badged spaces, only to the hotel room and public spaces.
- You must be 18 years old in order to make a Hotel Reservation.
- An adult/parent/legal guardian who is 18+ MUST be staying in the room where there are minors (17 and under).
- ADA Accessible rooms are available as an option when you are making your reservation. Due to the large number of attendees and limited rooms we ask people please be mindful of others with regard to reserving these rooms.
- Single individuals reserving a Double will be moved to a King, you must have at least two people in your room to have a Double.
Incidental / Damage Hold on Account
Please remember as you check into the hotel there will be an authorization hold for possible incidentals/damage on your room. This is a hotel corporate policy and Anime Detour has no control over this policy.
This will NOT be charged to your card upon check out unless you use incidentals (room services, etc) or cause damage to your room/items in the room (towels). This is a hold they place on your account at check in (like when paying at the gas station they authorize a $1 but if will change when the payment is processed).
You can use the contact form for any additional questions.
More information about the convention location is available on the Venue information page.