Reports to: Anime Detour Executive Team
Description: As the head of the Programming Department, you will be in charge of reviewing and selecting panel submissions, scheduling selected panels and other programming and remain in contact with presenters throughout the convention.
- Review and select panel submissions submitted by members and staff.
- Coordinate with Guests Relations to schedule programming our guests will be a part of.
- Coordinate and schedule additional programming (i.e. performances, children’s room, etc.)
- Compile and supply all necessary schedule information to Themes and IT for the program book and online programs.
- Communicate with the executive team and other departments in a timely manner, primarily through email.
- Annually submit a budget.
- Annually prepare an inventory of the department items for insurance.
- Recruit staff members for the department and help improve their professional skills.
- Contribute ideas and solutions on how to improve the convention as a whole.