Reports to: Anime Detour Executive Team
Description: As the head of the Logistics Department, you will be in charge of the transportation and storage of the inventory for the convention. You are expected to supervise the moving of inventory from the storage locker to the convention location before the event and back to the locker afterwards.
- Communicate with the executive team and other departments in a timely manner.
- Annually submit a budget.
- Annually prepare an inventory of the Logistic Department’s items for insurance.
- Oversee the performance of the Logistics Department staff during the convention cycle.
- Available to help other departments access the storage locker so they may tally their inventory, store supplies, and other tasks as needed.
- At the convention, coordinate with other department to schedule the use of carts for transporting inventory.
- Conduct load-in and load-out of inventory before and after the convention, to and from the hotel.
- Communicate with other departments to inform them when their inventory can be packed up and brought back to the storage locker at the end of the convention.
- Contribute ideas and solutions on how to improve the convention.