- Judging for Workmanship Awards will take place backstage prior to the start of the Masquerade.
- All entrants are to arrive to workmanship judging in full costume and makeup.
- These awards, for excellence in construction, will be given out alongside the major Contest awards.
- Workmanship applies to original costumes and re-creation entries in any of the Skill Categories and Entry types, except for Exhibitions.
- Quality is quality and effort is effort, no matter the skill level, and a beautiful job deserves recognition.
- Our Workmanship Judge(s) will look for technical skill, finishing, fit, handling of fabric and materials, etc.
- If you did not make your costume (i.e., “storebought costumes”), you will not get a Workmanship score.