Group Registration Instructions
Updated June 1st, 2009
We will accept bulk registrations with a single check or money order from any group. We ONLY offer a $5 off per person discount for 10+ person clubs apart of an accredited (officially approved) educational institution. Please read the registration FAQ for current information.
Friendly Reminder:Please triple check your packet before mailing. If you send us more then one check, confusing cover sheet, missing Individual Registration Forms and don't tell us in a timely manner... We will probably return the group registration packet to sender. Anime Detour reserves the right to not process incomplete or illegible forms, and instead return them to the sender. The convention will return-to-sender all mail postmarked after the last pre-registration deadline.
Questions: First, read the group registration instructions and FAQ thoroughly! After reading and still have clarification questions, then by all means contact the registration department. Otherwise, the registration director will redirect potential attendees back to the website.
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Group leaders and chaperones are required to be at least 18 years of age and be registered members of the convention as they will be held responsible for the group's behavior.
- Be sure all of your members are included that you are going to include. After you send in your packet, you may NOT add someone later.
- Make photocopies of all paperwork in the instance there is an issue with your group registration at the convention. If we have no record of your group's registration and you do not have proof that you have paid/sent it in, your group will not be issued badges.
- Make sure all of your forms are included in your packet. Anime Detour reserves the right to not process incomplete/illegible forms/packets and instead return them to the sender for correction.
- Photo ID will be required to be shown before badges will be issued.
GROUP REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Each person must fill out an Individual Registration Form.
- The group leader should prepare and fill out all of the following:
- Cover Sheet - This is required for groups a part of an accredited educational institution for the $5 off per person discount. For other groups, this is not required. It should be typed up in a word processor program such as Microsoft Word and be signed by the educational instituion's group coordinator.
- Group contact Info Page - This designates who is authorized to pick up badges. If this page is not included with your group packet, your group members will be required to pick up their badges individually from the general registration line.
- List of Group Registrants - This is a summary of all of the members of your group. Remember that each person must still fill out an individual registration form.
GROUP REGISTRATION FORMS
- Cover Page (Required for accredited clubs for discount)
Please create the first page of the packet with a paragraph preferably from the club's guidance counselor or teacher. This coverpage should be a brief summary to say that your group is in fact a school affiliated organization. Include the name(s) of the designated chaperone and Group Leader. Then print onto an official school letterhead for the discount. Talk with your guidance counselor or administrative assistant for help.
- Group Contact Info (PDF)
- List of Group Registrants (PDF)
- Individual Registration Form - Each member of the group must fill out an individual registration form.
MAILING ADDRESSWhen you get everything completed, send it to the Anime Detour mailbox:
Anime Twin Cities
P.O. Box 48309
Coon Rapids, MN 55448